BCECE UGEAC 2023 Online Registration Form: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) Board has invited online application forms for Under Graduate Engineering Admission counselling (UGEAC) 2023. All male and female eligible candidates are advised to read all the details carefully before applying online.
BCECE UGEAC 2023 Online Form- Overview
|Department Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)|
|Article Title||BCECE UGEAC 2023 Online Form|
|Course Name||B.E. / B. Tech|
|Total no. of Seats||10,993 Seats|
|Online apply start date||05-06-2023|
|Online apply last date||30-06-2023|
|Details Information||Read this article|
About- BCECE UGEAC Online Form 2023:
ONLINE applications are invited from eligible candidates for Under Graduate Engineering Admission counselling (UGEAC) 2023. Applications completed in all respects should be submitted online till 30/06/2023 by visiting BCECE web portal https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/.
|Apply Mode: Online
Application Start Date: 05-06-2023
Application Last Date: 30-06-2023
Payment Last Date: 01-07-2023
Editing of Application: 02-07-2023
Merit List Date: 04-07-2023
|UR/ EWS/ BC/ EBC: Rs. 1200/-
SC/ ST/ DQ (PwD): Rs. 600/-
Payment Mode: Online
|There is no any age limit|
Educational Qualification for BCECE UGEAC Online Form 2023:
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Biology/ Informatics practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/ Entrepreneurship as per table1.3 (a) of Approval Process Handbook (APH)-2023-23 of All India Council for Technical Education.
Agriculture stream (for Agriculture Engineering) Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subject taken together. OR
Passed minimum 3 years Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. OR
Passed D.voc Stream in the same or allied sector.
Required Documents for BCECE UGEAC Online Form 2023:
- Original Admit Card of JEE (MAIN)-2023
- Original Score Card of JEE (MAIN)-2023
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificate / documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Engg. Colleges.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs, which was pasted on the Admit Card of JEE (MAIN)-2023.
- Downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGEAC-2023.
- Aadhar Card.
- Any other documents required (if any) such as DQ (PwD)/SMQ / EWS certificate.
How to Apply Online for BCECE UGEAC Online Form 2023?
- Step 1: Online Registration
- Step 2: Presonal Information
- Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
- Step 4: Educational Information
- Step 5: Preview Application Form
- Step 6: Payment of Counselling Fee
- Step 7: Download (Part A & B)