Haryana ANM GNM MPHW Admission 2023-24: It is for the information of all the eligible candidates desirous of seeking admissions to ANM, GNM & MPHW(M) courses in Government and Private Institutions located in the State of Haryana and all concerned that the HN&NMC, Council will be conducting Online Combined Centralized Counseling for the Academic Session 2023-24.
The detailed process explaining the procedure for admission to the above mentioned courses has been notified by the State Government dated 09/06/2023 and can be downloaded from the website.
All the eligible candidates are required to register themselves online through web portal https://nursing.online-counselling.co.in.
Full Forms of ANM GNM and MPHW
- ANM: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
- GNM: General Nursing Midwifery
- MPHW: Multipurpose Health Worker
Haryana ANM GNM MPHW Admission 2023-24 – Overview
|Organization||Director-General of Medical Education & Research, Haryana (DMER)|
|Article Name||Haryana ANM, GNM, MPHW Admission 2023-24|
|Course Name||ANM, GNM, and MPHW|
|Apply Start Date||7.8.2023|
|Apply Last Date||14.8.2023|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Eligible candidates|
1st Round of Admission :-
- Starting Date : 07/08/2023
- Last Date : 14/08/2023 11:59 PM
- Merit List Out : 17/08/2023
- Choice Filling : 18-21 Aug 2023
- Online Allotment : 24/08/2023
- DV / Fees Deposit : 25-28 Aug 2023
2nd Round of Admission :-
- Display Vacant Seats : 30/08/2023
- Starting Date : 31/08/2023
- Last Date : 05/09/2023 11:59 PM
- Merit List Out : 07/09/2023
- Choice Filling : 08-11 Sept 2023
- Online Allotment : 13/09/2023
- DV / Fees Deposit : 14-15 Sept 2023
Mop Up Round :-
- Display Vacant Seats : 16/09/2023
- Starting Date : 16/09/2023
- Last Date : 20/09/2023 11:59 PM
- Merit List Out : 22/09/2023
- Choice Filling : 23-25 Sept 2023
- Online Allotment : 27/09/2023
- DV / Fees Deposit : 28-30 Sept 2023
- Age Limit : 17-35 Years
- Age Limit as on : 31/12/2023
- The Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- General Category : 1000/-
- SC / BCA / BCB / FF : 750/-
- PH / ESM / EWS : 750/-
- Payment Mode : Online Mode
Haryana ANM GNM MPHW Admission 2023-24 – Eligibility Criteria
Only female candidates will be considered for the ANM course and only Male candidates for MPHW (M) course.
|ANM||12th Pass in any stream|
|GNM||12th Pass/ ANM Pass|
|MPHW (Male)||12th Pass in any stream|
Fees Structure of ANM GNM MPHW Courses
|Course||Govt College||Private College|
|ANM||Rs. 15000/-||Rs. 137800/-|
|GNM||Rs. 15000/-||Rs. 198200/-|
|MPHW (M)||Rs. 15000/-||Rs. 94000/-|
Haryana ANM GNM MPHW 2023-24 Admission Process
The schedule of counseling, admissions, and the start of classes shall be in conformity with the schedule laid down by the Indian Nursing Council / State Government/Haryana Nurses & Nurse Midwives Council.
- Admission will be made through Online Centralised Counselling from the list of registered candidates on the web portal as per merit in the respective qualifying examinations.
- Preference in merit shall be given to candidates with the Subjects of Science in the qualifying examination. Only after exhausting the list of candidates with Science in the qualifying examination, the other eligible candidates will be considered.
- In case of a tie between two or more candidates having equal marks/merit in the merit list, the tie will be broken as under –
- Candidates with higher marks in Biology (for candidates having biology as a subject)
- Candidates with higher aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidate older in age.
- Alphabetically the one who comes first.
Important Documents for Haryana ANM GNM MPHW 2023-24
- Certificate verified by the Head Master mentioning the details of candidate in the prescribed format
- Signature of parent
- Signature of candidate
- Aadhaar details/ Residence certificate issued by competent Government authority.