Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is all set to conduct NDA NA I Exam while NDA NA II Exam will be Download NDA Sample Papers 2023 PDF to start preparation for the exam. You may get NDA Sample Papers With Solutions/ NDA NA I Exam Model Paper PDF directly from this page.
NDA Sample Papers
NDA Sample Papers with Solutions
For NDA Question Papers download, candidates are advised to press the below-tuned links according to the particular subject and year:
NDA NA II 2023 Question Paper
NDA NA 2022 Question Paper
NDA NA II 2021 Question Paper
NDA NA I 2021 Question Paper
NDA NA (I) & (II) 2020 Question Paper
NDA Previous Year Questions With Solutions
Question 1: Radiocarbon is produced in the atmosphere as a result of
- collision between fast neutrons and nitrogen nuclei present in the atmosphere
- action of ultraviolet light from the sun on atmospheric oxygen
- action of solar radiations particularly cosmic rays on carbon dioxide present in the atmosphere
- lightning discharge in atmosphere
Question 2: It is easier to roll a stone up a sloping road than to lift it vertical upwards because
- work done in rolling is more than in lifting
- work done in lifting the stone is equal to rolling it
- work done in both is same but the rate of doing work is less in rolling
- work done in rolling a stone is less than in lifting it
Question 3: The absorption of ink by blotting paper involves
- viscosity of ink
- capillary action phenomenon
- diffusion of ink through the blotting
- siphon action
Question 4: Siphon will fail to work if
- the densities of the liquid in the two vessels are equal
- the level of the liquid in the two vessels are at the same height
- both its limbs are of unequal length
- the temperature of the liquids in the two vessels are the same
Question 5: Large transformers, when used for some time, become very hot and are cooled by circulating oil. The heating of the transformer is due to
- the heating effect of current alone
- hysteresis loss alone
- both the heating effect of current and hysteresis loss
- intense sunlight at noon
Question 6: Nuclear sizes are expressed in a unit named
Question 7: Light year is a unit of
- intensity of light
Question 8: Mirage is due to
- unequal heating of different parts of the atmosphere
- magnetic disturbances in the atmosphere
- depletion of ozone layer in the atmosphere
- equal heating of different parts of the atmosphere
Question 9: Light from the Sun reaches us in nearly
- 2 minutes
- 4 minutes
- 8 minutes
- 16 minutes
Question 10: Stars appears to move from east to west because
- all stars move from east to west
- the earth rotates from west to east
- the earth rotates from east to west
- the background of the stars moves from west to east
Question 11: Pa (Pascal) is the unit for
Question 12: Planets do not twinkle because
- they emit light of a constant intensity
- their distance from the earth does not change with time
- they are very far away from the earth resulting in decrease in intensity of light
- they are nearer to earth and hence we receive a greater amount of light and, therefore minor variations in the intensity are not noticeable
Question 13: The nucleus of an atom consists of
- electrons and neutrons
- electrons and protons
- protons and neutrons
- All of the above
Question 14: The number of moles of solute present in 1 kg of a solvent is called its
Question 15: The most electronegative element among the following is
Question 16: The metal used to recover copper from a solution of copper sulphate is
Question 17: The number of d-electrons in Fe2+ (Z = 26) is not equal to that of
- p-electrons in Ne(Z = 10)
- s-electrons in Mg(Z = 12)
- d-electrons in Fe(Z = 26)
- p-electrons in CI(Z = 17)
Question 18: The metallurgical process in which a metal is obtained in a fused state is called
- froth floatation
Question 19: The oldest rocks in the earth’s crust were once molten, and came from deep inside the earth. The molten rock, called magma, spewed out in volcanic eruptions during the earth;s early life and solidified into hard rock’s called
- igneous rocks
- sedimentary rocks
Question 20: The law which states that the amount of gas dissolved in a liquid is proportional to its partial pressure is
- Dalton’s law
- Gay Lussac’s law
- Henry’s law
- Raoult’s law
Press Here: UPSC Official Website
National Defense Academy is a place where courageous hearts of Indian Army are being shaped. It is a service academy of Indian Armed Forces where contenders are trained for the Air Force, the Navy and the Army.
NDA Sample Papers PDF Download
To download NDA Sample Papers With Answers PDF, aspirants just need to directly hit the link of provided PDF of both the subjects in accordance to the year. NDA Entrance Exam Sample Paper PDF will benefit you as it will help to practice the question from it and you can get a good command on attempting the exam.
Press Here: Download NDA NA Sample Papers PDF
More Links Related To This Page
How to Download NDA Sample Papers 2023?
In order to NDA Question Paper Download PDF Free, applicants must follow the instructions provided below –
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official site that is www.upsc.gov.in to get UPSC NDA Sample Papers.
- From home page follow examination section visible at the menu bar
- Choose the NDA Previous Year Exam Question Paper related link.
- Afterwards you need to choose the year for NDA Previous Question Paper PDF.
- Once you press the link, NDA last year Question Paper will be displayed in front of your screen.
- Download UPSC NDA NA Question Paper PDF and start preparation accordingly.
#1.Know NDA Exam Pattern
Practicing through the previous year paper enables the individual to get clear about the exam pattern. Aspirants can get complete idea about the marking scheme and examination conduct by solving question from previous years paper.
#2.Understand The Format Of Question Paper
Candidates can analyze the type of questions which are asked in the question paper and can get idea about that where the questions come from or from which part.
This enables the contender to get knowledge about the more preferred questions to which more wattage is given.
#3.Awareness About The Trending Topics
As aspirants practice more and more through the NDA Sample Papers 2023, aspirant must notice that always there are some topics which are in the latest trend and more attention is given on the related questions to that topic.
So aspirant can get aware about the trending topic gets themselves prepare for it well. So, what are you waiting for, download now NDA Sample Paper 2023 Of Entrance Exam. And start your preparation according to NDA 2023 Sample Paper.
Moreover the aspirant who practice through the solved or unsolved NDA Sample Papers of past few years and are able to solve Sample Paper NDA easily they are all set to perform in the exam.
Doing practice with the help of NDA Sample Papers 2023 With Solution Download the student and hence it is a self-assessment for the candidates as they get clearer about how to attempt question paper.