Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC MTS and Havaldar Answer Key 2023 for the candidates who have given the Exam of SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023. IF any candidate who have given the SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment Exam 2023 and wants to check or Download the answer key, they can download from the download link which is given below in the Important link section.
SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Answer Key Download link is Given Below in Important Link Section.
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023: Official Notification for the recruitment on the post of Havaldar in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has been released. If any candidate who wants to apply in SSC Multi Tasking Staff & Havaldar 2023 and fill the eligibility criteria can apply the application form online. Eligible and Interested candidates are advised to read the full information before apply online for SSC Multi Tasking Staff & Havaldar Recruitment 2023.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2023 online application will be start form 18th Jan, 2023. Interested and Eligible candidates who are looking for a job in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) are advised to read the full information and apply the application form.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Official Short Notification @ssc.nic.in
If you are also waiting for for the SSC Multi Tasking Staff & Havaldar Recruitment 2023. So now you can apply online in SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023. An official notification regarding SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 has been released. So this a big opportunity for that all candidates who are Eligible for this application form and wants to apply.
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Department||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||MTS & Havaldar|
|Article Type||Latest Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Pay Level- 1 (as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission)|
|No. of posts||12523 Posts|
|Apply last date||24/02/2023|
About- SSC Multi Tasking Staff & Hawaladar Recruitment 2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Notification for the recruitment of MTS & Havaldar. SSC has also released the complete details of recruitment like- Apply date, Application fee, Age Limit, Qualification Details, Eligibility. In this article we are sharing the complete details of SSC MTS & Hawaladar Recruitment 2023. You have to keep in your mind that you have to apply your form according to the notification rules.
- Apply Start Date: 18/01/2023
- Apply Last Date: 24/02/2023
- Application Fee Last Date: 27/02/2023
- Correction Date: 02 to 03 March 2023
- SSC MTS Exam Date: April, 2023
- Application Status Out: 06/04/2023
- Woman/ SC/ ST Candidates: Nil (Rs.0/-)
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff & Hawaladar 2023– Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total no of posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Age 18-25)||9329|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Age 18-27)||2665|
|Havaldar in CBIC and CBN||529|
SSC MTS & Hawaladar Recruitment 2023– Eligibility Details
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board as on or before the cut-off date i.e. 17-02-2023.
SSC MTS & Hawaladar– Selection Process 2023
- Tier 1 Written Exam (CBT)
- Tier-II Descriptive Test
- PET and PST (for CBIC Havaldar Posts)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SSC Multi Tasking Staff & Hawaladar Recruitment 2023- Exam Pattern
- Computer Based Examination (CBT):
SSC Havaldar PET/ PST 2023
|Walking||1600 Meter in 15 Minutes||1 km in 20 Minutes|
|Cycling||8 km in 30 Minutes||3 km in 25 Minutes|
|Height||157.5 cm||152 cm|
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2023
- The broad coverage of the test will be on Social Studies (History, Geography, Art and Culture, Civics, Economics), General Science and Environmental studies up to 10th Standard.
English Language and Comprehension:
- Candidates understanding of the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and to test comprehension, a simple paragraph may be given and question based on the paragraph to be asked.
Numerical and Mathematical Ability:
- It will include questions on problems relating to Integers and Whole Numbers, LCM and HCF, Decimals and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations and BODMAS, Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Work and Time, Direct and inverse Proportions, Averages, Simple Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Area and Perimeter of Basic Geometric Figures, Distance and Time, Lines and Angles, Interpretation of simple Graphs and Data, Square and Square roots etc.
Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving:
- The questions in this part intend to measure the candidates’ general learning ability. The questions will be broadly based on Alpha-Numeric Series, Coding and Decoding, Analogy, Following Directions, Similarities and Differences, Jumbling, Problem Solving and Analysis, Nonverbal Reasoning based on diagrams, age Calculations, Calendar and Clock, etc.
SSC MTS Application Status 2023- Region Wise
|Region & its HQ||States/ UT||Website|
|Northern Region (NR)||Delhi, Rajasthan & Uttarakhand||Click Here|
|Central Region (CR)||Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Click Here|
|Eastern Region (ER)||West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha, Jharkhand & Andaman and Nicobar Islands (UT)||Click Here|
|Western Region (WR)||Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa, UT of Daman, Diu , Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|Southern Region (SR)||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry (UT)||Click Here|
|North West Region (NWR)||Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh (UT)||Click Here|
|Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR)||Karnataka, Kerala & Lakshadweep (UT)||Click Here|
|North East Region (NER)||Arunachal, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura||Click Here|
|MPR Region (MPR)||Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh||Click Here|
|HQ at New Delhi||India||Click Here|