In order to crack SSC Steno Exam, applicants must have proper knowledge of latest SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2023. Candidates are required to check all important topics of SSC Stenographer Grade C/D Syllabus and make your study plan accordingly.
For your ease, here we are providing SSC Stenographer Detailed Syllabus with SSC Steno Grade C/D Exam Pattern. You can also download SSC Stenographer Syllabus PDF from this page.
Highlights of SSC Stenographer 2023 Exam:
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade C/D|
|Exam Date||October 2023|
|SSC Steno Exam Mode Stage-I||Computer Based Test|
|SSC Steno Exam Stage-I||Skill Test|
SSC Stenographer Syllabus In Hindi
इस पृष्ठ के माध्यम से, आवेदक भी एसएससी आशुलिपिक पाठ्यक्रम पीडीएफ प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। उम्मीदवारों को एसएससी आशुलिपिक पिछले साल के प्रश्न पत्रों की जांच करनी चाहिए ताकि वे प्रश्नों के प्रकार और उसके पैटर्न की झलक देख सकें।
आवेदक इस पृष्ठ से स्टाफ चयन आयोग आशुलिपिक पाठ्यक्रम के बारे में शेष जानकारी पढ़ सकते हैं जो recruitmentresult.com की टीम द्वारा आयोजित किया जाता है। एसएससी आशुलिपिक पाठ्यक्रम 2023 के लिए कृपया नीचे एक नज़र डालें !!!
SSC Stenographer Syllabus
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2023
Apart from SSC Stenographer Syllabus for Group C and D, you may check detailed SSC Stenographer Grade C/D Exam Pattern also:
- There will be Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions in the examination as per the SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2023.
- Total number of questions in the examination will be 200 and questions will belong to the General English and Intelligence / General Awareness and English Language and Comprehension section.
- Total time given to candidates to complete the whole exam will be 02 hours where as PH candidates will get 2 hours and 40 minutes to complete the examination
- Negative marking will also be there in the examination as 0.25 positive marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
|I||General Intelligence &
Reasoning ( 50 questions )
( 50 questions )
|III||English Language and
( 100 questions )
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2023 of Skill Test:
Qualified candidates in the written test will able to appear in the SSC Stenography Skill Test 2023. According to Syllabus of SSC Stenographer, Candidates will be given dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 words per minute and 80 words per minute for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’, respectively.’
The timings will be divided as follows:
|Post||Language Of Test||Time Duration
|Stenographer Grade D||English||70|
|Stenographer Grade C||English||55|
Download: SSC Stenographer Syllabus PDF
SSC Stenographer Grade C/D Exam Syllabus
Syllabus of SSC Stenographer – General Intelligence & Reasoning:
This section is set to examine the candidate’s mental ability, which includes questions on. Topics covered in SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Syllabus are as follows:
- Analogies, Similarities, And Differences
- Space Visualization
- Decision Making including in SSC Stenographer Syllabus
- Visual Memory
- Discriminating Observation
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series, Non-Verbal Series etc
SSC Steno Syllabus – General Awareness:
To remain updated with the ongoing and past happenings you have to read magazines, news papers, journals etc. Topics covered in SSC Steno Grade C/D Syllabus are as follows:
- India and its Neighboring countries
- Especially pertaining to Sports included in SSC Steno Exam Syllabus
- History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc
- Current Affairs
Check Here: Latest Job
SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus – English Language & Comprehension:
Topics covered in SSC Steno Syllabus are as follows:
- Active and passive voice
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Fill in the blanks included in SSC Stenographer 2022 Syllabus
- Direct and Indirect Conversion
- Comprehension passage
- Miss-spelt words detection
- Cloze passage
Check More Links Related to SSC Stenographer
|SSC Stenographer Recruitment||Details|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card||Details|
|Best SSC Stenographer Preparation Books||Details|
|SSC Stenographer Result||Details|
Staff Selection Commission
Job appliers, who obtain the qualifying marks in the SSC Stenographer written examination as per Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Syllabus, will only be called for Skill Test (SSC Stenographer Skill Test). Staff selection commission is much admired in India that arrived on the built in the year 01st June 1999.
It conducts various examinations each year of all categories and provides recruitment yearly such as defense jobs, banking jobs, Railway jobs, clerk jobs. It is a great platform for you that provide attractive salary plus grade pay and many of candidates apply jobs.
Staff Selection Commission Recruit Many of deserving candidates and SSC Stenographers Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination Syllabus will be helpful for those candidates who are participating in the written examination for the post of Stenography. Candidates Prepare Well and Crack This Exam with help of Staff Selection Commission Steno Syllabus.
To grab more information about SSC Stenographer Grade C Syllabus and SSC Stenographer Grade D Syllabus 2023, you may need to bookmark our web portal and get latest updates regarding SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2023 PDF.