AAI Junior Executive ATC Recruitment 2023: Recruitment notification for Junior Executive Air Traffic Control ATC post has been issued by Airport Authority of India for a total of 496 vacant posts. Any candidate who is interested and eligible can apply online from 1 November 2023 to 30 November 2023. Before applying, read this article completely. In this article, all the important information related to the notification has been given and at the end, some important links have been given from where you can apply directly. If you like the post, then share it with your friends, family and others. Please share on social media platforms.
AAI Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Airport Authority of india|
|Post Name||Junior Executive, Air Traffic Control (ATC)|
|Total Post||496 Post|
|Post Category||Latest Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Start Date for Apply Online||01 Nov 2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||30 Nov 2023|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||30 Nov 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Admit Card||Notify Soon|
- General / OBC/ EWS:- Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST:- Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female:- Rs.0/-
- Pay Exam Fee Through Online mode.
The age criterion for the AAI ATC Recruitment 2023 mandates that candidates should be 27 years old as of the application deadline. However, special-category candidates are eligible for age relaxation in accordance with government regulations.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 27 Years.
AAI junior executive ATC Eligibility
Bachelor Degree in Science, B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics or BE/B.Tech Degree in any branch (with Physics and Mathematics as one of the subjects in any one semester)
How to apply for AAI ATC 2023?
Step by step information to apply AAI JE ATC Recruitment 2023
- At the end of this article, there is a section of Important Links in which you will find the Click Here button in front of Apply Online, click on it.
- Select the ‘Careers’ option from the menu.
- Locate the recruitment advertisement for “Recruitment of Junior Executives in AIR Traffic Control in Airports Authority of India under Advertisement No.”
- Access the registration link provided.
- Enter the Online Portal
- Log in and complete the AAI ATC Application form, providing all necessary details.
- Process the payment of the application fee through the online Mode.
- Save a copy of your filled-out form for future reference.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Link Active 01/11/2023|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Channel||WhatsApp | Telegram|
30 Oct 2023
Maximum 27 Years
Mostly he or she will be hired as a permanent employee.
The annual compensation for the position of Junior Executive is approximately Rs. 13 lakhs, for Senior Assistant it is approximately Rs. 11.5 lakhs, and for Junior Assistant, it is approximately Rs. 10 lakhs.