If you are looking for a great opportunity to start your career in Indian Railways Southern Zone, you are in luck! Southern Railway has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Freshers and EX ITI Various Post Trade Apprentice for the year 2024.Southern Railway Apprentices Online Form 2024
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are interested in joining Southern Railway and gaining valuable experience in their chosen trade. The online application process for these apprenticeships will be open from 29 January 2024 to 28 February 2024.
Southern Railway Apprentices Online Form 2024: Important Dates
Here are the important dates to keep in mind for Southern Railway Apprentice Online Form 2024:
|Start Date for Apply Online
|29 Jan 2024
|Last Date for Apply Online
|28 Feb 2024 upto 5 PM
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date
|28 Feb 2024
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female: Rs. 0/-
Applicants must ensure that they fulfill the age criteria specified in the notification. The age limit for Southern Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment may vary for different trades and categories. Candidates are advised to check the notification for specific age requirements.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years.
- Maximum Age 24 Years.
- East Central Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Southern Railway Additional Age Relaxation as per SR Act Apprentice Rules 2023-24
- Freshers: Class 10th examination with minimum 50% marks.
- Ex-ITI: Class 10 High School/Matriculation with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
- Read Notification for Trade Wise Eligibility Details.
More Latest Updates
- NDA Pune Group C Recruitment 2024: Apply Online for LDC, MTS, Driver, and Other Posts
- Bihar Sachivalaya Reporter Recruitment 2024: Apply Online for 11 Vacancies
- Jharkhand Police Constable Vacancy 2024: Apply Now for 4919 Constable Posts
Some Useful Links
|Read Full Notification
|Railway SR Official Website
Freshers: Class 10th examination with minimum 50% marks.
Ex-ITI: Class 10 High School/Matriculation with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
candidates are required to have an ITI certificate in the relevant trade recognized by NCVT or SCVT.
You only get a stipend for your apprenticeship. This will not get you a permanent job.